Prepare for your Dental Appointment in Stevenson, WA
Your initial appointment usually will consist of an examination and review of your treatment options. Usually, treatment can be done or started the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please call us if you have any questions about your appointment! Stevenson Dental Care Phone Number 509-427-8605
Please assist us by providing the following information prior to the time of your visit:
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist, if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
- If you have dental insurance, bring this information. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Patient Registration Forms can be completed and securely submitted on line prior to your visit.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional x-rays are necessary, they can be taken at our facility. If you need a consent form to request this information, please download and complete our Consent to Release Information Form.